Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Freedom

Yesterday we celebrated Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.  I watched some of his speeches as I do most years and man, he really was an iconic person.  To think that we are fighting for our same civil liberties is amazing.  True freedom will never happen unless equality prevails.

I am anxiously awaiting a court decision for Prop 8.  It's so very hard because the in between time is so very great.  I feel like there is so much I should be doing.  But alas, a lot of it is wait time.  I will try to do more blogging.  My musings tend to vary lately.  So much on my mind and I believe it comes out all a blur.

Well, we have the Freedom of Speech and that, my friends, gives me the opportunity to share with you my perspective on an open forum such as the interwebs. Let's just hope I can express myself the way I want to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment